Quotations are free, fully itemised and imply no obligation.
Please take the following simple steps.
1 – Initial contact
Either telephone me to discuss your project, or email me. My full contact details
2 – Quotes for hand painted kitchens
I ask you to email me a set of photos that show me the full extent of the work involved. If you have had any ideas about colours, or finishes, or are thinking of modifying the kitchen in some way, please let me know as much as you can in the email.
3 – Quotes for wallpaper hanging and decorating work
Invariably I will arrange to come to your home to assess the work involved.
4 – The quotation process
– I will prepare a quote, and if I have any questions I will contact you.
– I will send you a fully itemised quote by email, and if this is acceptable I will forward you a formal copy for your records.
– In order to secure the booking, I ask for a 25% deposit at least 3 weeks in advance of the start date. It is non refundable. Your deposit is however protected under the TrustMark Scheme.
– We can confirm colours and start dates. My policy is to work straight through to completion, so rest assured, when the work starts, there should be little to no to-ing and fro-ing.
– If I use Dulux paint, my work comes with a 2 year warranty. In the near future, Traditional Painter kitchens will carry an extended guarantee.
– I offer a bi-annual kitchen maintenance check for a nominal additional fee.